Call for Abstracts
Participants with both oral and poster communications are welcome to submit abstracts of their communication.
Abstract submission deadline is August 31, 2018.
The official language of the Conference is English. Abstracts should be submitted and presented in English.
Please note that one participant may submit no more than 3 abstracts.
Abstracts should be submitted electronically after completing the Registration form. In the case of problems with electronic abstract submission, please contact the Technical Secretariat. Faxed or emailed abstracts will not be considered.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Accepted abstracts will appear in the Conference Abstracts Book. Selected abstracts will be published in Cell Death &Discovery journal (Nature Publishing Group)
Abstract preparation guidelines
The abstract should not exceed one A4 page. Linguistic accuracy is the responsibility of the author.
Standard Microsoft Office 12 pt fonts (Times New Roman, Arial, Calibri) should be used for abstract preparation. Abstracts must contain a self-explanatory title and at least one author name with affiliations. If the list of authors contains more than one name, please indicate the corresponding author with an asterisk. A corresponding author’s e-mail address should be indicated after affiliations. The participants are strongly recommended to use the same e-mail address during registration and abstract submission (in the text of abstract). The title, authors’ names, e-mail address of the corresponding author and the main text should be separated from each other with a one line space. The authors should avoid tables and figures in their abstracts.
Free abstract structure is accepted. However, the authors are strongly encouraged to create the abstract in accordance with the following order: objective, materials and methods, results and conclusions.
How to submit abstracts?
To submit abstracts you should be registered via ONLINE registration system on the Conference website. If you have already registered on the website, please, go to the Personal Account, using your login and password provided during registration.
- In the Abstract Submission Form, please state your preference for an oral or poster presentation. The Scientific Committee has the deciding vote of changing type of presentation depending on the availability of slots in a particular session.
- Authors are requested to specify preferred section for presentation among the sections listed in the Abstracts Submission Form. The Scientific Committee has the deciding vote of the final decision.
- Fill in the “Abstracts Title”.
- Submit authors on the right panel. The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
- Upload abstracts text in Microsoft Word 97-2007 (DOC) format. File name should not contain dots. File size limit is 2 Mb.
Abstracts body must contain:
Author and co-authors' details
Full first and family name(s)
Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- After proceeding steps 1-5, please, click “SUBMIT ABSTRACTS” button.
The abstracts that do not fit the requirements will be rejected.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Technical Secretariat in case you have questions or need further information.