We are pleased to invite information partners to support in the 26th Conference of the European Cell Death Organization, entitled "Cell death in disease: from small molecules to translational medicine", which will be held in Saint Petersburg, Russia on October 10-12, 2018.
The aim of the Conference is to bring together around 300 top-level international speakers and leaders in the field of cell death as well as young scientists, clinicians and students.
The program of Conference covers a wide range of several important topics, comprising both molecular mechanisms of recently discovered types of cell death, specific targeting of cell death pathways with newly discovered small molecules and their mechanism of action. Furthermore, the molecular processes in neurodegeneration, cancer and metabolic syndromes will be highlighted, providing more detailed insights into disease mechanisms and novel therapeutic strategies.
The main topics of the Conference are:
- Mitochondria on the crossroads of life and death;
- Live and let die: death receptors on the roads of cell death and inflammation;
- From a view to a kill: cell death mechanisms;
- Autophagy: from micro- to macroautophagy and its role in disease;
- Licenses to kill: small molecules in the modulation of cell death pathways;
- Never say never again: cell death and targeting cancer pathways;
- Cell death and metabolism.
For more information, please contact the Technical Secretariat of the event.
26th Conference of the European Cell Death Organization
Tel.: +7 (499) 390-34-38, +7 (926) 848-23-58
Fax: +7 (499) 137-34-79